LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pratham (Tech Support)     25 August 2011

Vacating a rent house

I have rented a house and an agreement is made for 11 months. But i have shifted to some other place in 5th month and i have informed owner about this. but he is telling i have give rent till 11 month if nobody comes there to rent that house. what can be done in this case?

Learning

10 Replies

M Madhu Prakash (Advocate)     25 August 2011

have you mentioned a clause of vacating the house in between

no. but its been a month that i have informed the owner about vacating

ok , send him a private notice stating him to give back your advance, if he fails then send him a legal notice

can i do that?

sure , you  can issue a private notice stating that you have informed him about you a vacation of house a month before and asked him to return the advance payed by you within the 15 days of time

sure , you  can issue a private notice stating that you have informed him about you a vacation of house a month before and asked him to return the advance payed by you within the 15 days of time

Rakhi (TG1)     25 August 2011

Hi,

We have given our house on rent for a family in the month of April 2011. But there was no agreement for that. Now we want them to vacant out house as there is my brothers wedding in december. But they are not ready to vacant the house. What  can be done in this situation?

Rakhi (TG1)     25 August 2011

no.. but we informed them in the month of june to vacant the house in october. Is there any way that landlord can  follow to get their house vacant.

Rohit Arora (Associate Advocate)     30 August 2011

Dear Rakhi,

You gave your tenant a notice to vacant the house by october, so, be calm till then. But if till then also the tenant will not the vacant the house you can lodge the complaint in the nearest police station as this will amount to trespass.

Hope this information will help you.

celebzero   09 August 2023

Your article is very helpful! You can also read my blog about <a href="https://celebzero.com/rent house dunstable/">rent house dunstable</a> is a brand that offers natural, organic, and handmade skincare products.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register