LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KETAN DESAI (Executive)     08 July 2012

Uttar pradesh apartment act 2010

UTTAR PRADESH enacted UP Apartment Owners Act 2010 in March which was subsequently modified later in the year 2011 to give the Apartment owners the right to manage and maintain their Apartment rights. My question to the forum is that, If any Apartment Society (Registered) didn't implemented / changed their Bye Laws as per the new Model Bye Laws laid by Awas Evam Sahari Niyojan Anubhag -1 vide Notification Number 3977/8-1-11-115D.A/02T.C.-I dated 16 Nov.2011 (U.P. APARTMENT ACT 2010).

Shall we take this matter into CONSUMER FORUM or LOK ADALAT or CIVIL COURT or is there any other authorties who is responsible for such isuses related to Apartment Associations.

Please Advice !!!

Learning

2 Replies

KETAN DESAI (Executive)     10 July 2012

I would appreciate if any expert would answer my query posted here !!

abhishek singh (student)     04 November 2014

EXHIBIT B of MODEL BYE-LAWS OF APARTMENT OWNERS' ASSOCIATION UNDER THE UTTAR PRAESH APARTMENT (PROMOTION OF CONSTRUCTION, OWNERSHIP AND MAINTENANCE) ACT, 2010

Sec 2 excludes  shopping malls and multiplexes under apartment, i would seek to clarify that what laws governs these building if not UP Apartment Act, if someone wants to built a shopping mall or multiplex in those area.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register