LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gajendra Thakur (Buisness)     16 June 2011

Urgent property issue

I have a query regarding registring my name in the property card for my ancestorial property. My great great grand father made a will and mentioned that only the sons of the family can get the share. After he expired my grand father registered his name as per the will. And he had two sons My father and my uncle never went ahead and registered their name. Now that my father expired in the year 2008 withoust registring his name in the PR card. And my dispute has started with my uncle in regards to sell the property.

However i want to register my name in the property card for selling my 50 % share as per the Will. what will be the procedure and is it necesaary for my uncle to also come in the office for registering his name as well. Or only i alone can go and register my name in the PR card for 50 % share. kindly give your inputs on this.

Learning

2 Replies

prabhakar singh (advocate)     17 June 2011

Move the application stating facts as they are and pray that as your father has expired you as son has become owner in his place on 1/2 and your uncle shares 1/2 as per will of your grandfather in favor of your father and uncle,therefore the proprty be recorded in your as well as in your uncles' name. For doing this you do not need your uncle.they will serve notice on him and if he does  not object or does not appear ,mutaion shall be ordered and recorded.

praveen goyal (business)     25 June 2011

maninder singh bought a property bearing no 1210,1211,1212 in the year 2000.he saled the property no1210 in the year2002 to krishan kumar by proper registree documents.maninder singh however took loan from the bank for all the three above mentioned properties in the year 2005 by showing previous registree papers.is he liable for this loan and if not what action could be taken against him and the bank who didnot verify his document by not visiting the above mentioned site before sanctioning the loan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register