LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev (12)     12 September 2013

Urgent please help me

I owed a sum of 2.5 lakhs to a person and he has to pay 8000 as interest for every month and the agreement is put for 3 years. Now it is not even 3 months has completed he his not paying the interest properly and if at all pays he is paying in installments like 2000,1000 and all. I am fed up with him.He has some personal A/Cs and a current A/C in the bank.What legal action i can take to get my interest without delays and can I bank levy him for the interest he has to pay me

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2013

Dear M. Sankar,

What is the proof in your possession for having lent the amount? You cannot initiate any legal action in the absence of any evidence for loan - Adv Kalaiselvan

PARTHA SARATHI DAS (na)     13 September 2013

Dear Sir,

I have seleced for Group-D post in WB govt

through PSC,WB. I have sumitted PVR to the Department last June'13.

PVR is now pending yet.  Secondary Marksheet  verification  is pending at distrcirt DIB from 29th  August'13. But ASI is not actively doing his job.

What can I do now for fast acitvity  to join the job immediately?

sekarkrishnamurthy (properaiter)     15 September 2013

1.what is adoption son age limit ? 2.public trust arrears collection limit time? 3.my uncle property owner death in bangalore .no child because another party occupy how to recovery? 4. i want tamil civil lawyer in bangalore

Virender Kaulsee (Law-Officer)     17 September 2013

Dear

First got a document showing this friendly loan only then you can recourse to Legal proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register