Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan   19 January 2018

Urgent - need judgement's on evidence submission !!

Dear Experts, 

I am in the evidence stage of my divorce case. I submitted many video recordings from the CCTV's installed in my house to prove the cruelty done by my wife since years. My case stands only on these strong evidences. BUT, now the opposite lawyer has raised an objection on the same and the judge has to give a judgement, whether to except or not except the evidences. 

CURRENT SCENARIO  - I saved video's of full incidents of fights with 5-10 minutes before and after the fight. and  have more than 50 such incidences. Could not have kept keeping original hard disks with me for almost 8 years of my marraige. It would have then lead to more than 300 hard disks if i would have done that. AND AS it works, the hard disk overwrites data so, the required videos were taken out of the hard disk from time to time. 

NOW, the opposite advocate has put objection on - TAMPERING with the videos and only submitting the videos which are benefitting us. In the arguement, even when my advocate said that we have submitted videos with 5 minutes before and after the incident, which shows how the incident started and how the female started the fight, shouted, physical abused and hit the petitioner but the judge has put this on hold. Now, if this is not accepted, my years of case will go in drain. 

REQUESTING, all seniors to please help and give me some similar judgements or valid advice which can be of help to me...    

Learning

1 Replies

Ram Dhaliwal   19 January 2018

Hello sir...i have urgent need of a laywer which helps me to take my rights..sir in 2009 my aunty adopt me who live in canada and in india the case has been finsihed and the civil court judge signed that iam daughter of my aunty but now they don.t response me not give fees of my school even my passport did not makes...sir plz reply me that now i have right on their indian property ..they spoil my all life plz sir i requesttt uu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register