Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gaurav singh (clerk)     29 September 2013

Urgent need help to save my valid marrige

Hello Learned Sirs,

Good Evening to all. i am Gorav Singh . I filed petition U/s 13 for Divorce on the basis of cruelty in my Family Court Bhopal  on 24/10/2010. My story is briefed here as under with important Dates :-

A. Dt. of Ex partee Decree---18/07/2011

B. Dt of remarriage (Nata pratha)-  07/07/2012

C. DAte of case U/s 125 at her court Indore---  Oct/2010

D. Dt of receving of notice  u/s 125-- Jan/2012

E. Dt of receving of notice for setting aside from my court Bhopal ---17/07/2012

1.I filed petition U/s 13 for Divorce on the basis of cruelty in my Family Court Bhopal  on 24/10/2010. she received Summons from my Court and appeared here on 20/10/2010  and requested for time to submit reply of my petition. But neither she appeared nor submitted reply to my court after 20/10/2010.  In continuance  ,  I got Ex Partee Divorce on 18/07/2011  from Bhopal of MP Family Court. She is from Indore of MP. 

2. She filed a petition U/s 125 to Indore Family Court in Oct/2010.  But i received  summons from family Court Indore for U/s 125 on  Jan/2012 and appeared there in June/2012.

3. I got remarriage (Nata Pratha as my present wife is also divorcee) on 07/07/2012 in a temple with presence of some friends and pandit ji. and got my marriage registered to Registrar Office  on 07/07/2012.  and organised reception of my Natha Pratha  marriage in April/2013.

4. She Filed an application at my Family Court Bhopal, on 05/03/2012  to set aside of my Divorcee Decree dated 18/07/2011  but i received summons of that application on 17/07/2012. It is just 10 days after my Remarriage (Natha Pratha ).  She mentioned a Reason in the application that  due to ARTHRITIS AND JOINT PAIN she was under complete bed rest and not able to move even from bed  from 29/10/2010 to 31/12/2011. But she did not submitted any supporting documents about her sickness it was only a simple PARCHI of a FAKE VAIDYA JI. 

MY REPLY to her application  for setting aside of my Divorce Decree. is as under:-

1. Order sheet about her appearnce to family court indore for 6 times where she is appearing regularly but here she told that she was nt able to move even from bed . the period of her appearnce include the period of her sickness which she told here to my court. 

2. She appeared in a  Govt Teachers  Exam where a teaching experience of 5 years was reqd. this period is also covering the period of her sickness which she told to my court.  I submitted copy of call letter and result also. 

3. I sent a letter to her Doctor Vaidya Ji for producing details of treatment about her sickness for the period  from 29/10/2010 to 31/12/2011. But the envelp returned from Deptt of Posts with the remark as the address and vaidya Ji  Doctor is not residing at the address which was mentioned on Parchi of Vaidya Ji what she produced before my Court. 

Now Sirs, my problem is mentioned here.:-

1. My Court has given her so many chances so that she can bring evidence of her sickness. but she is not briinging it to the my court. inspite of even number of chances to her.  

2. She told to my court that i got re-married  after receivng of her notice for setting aside the divorce decree while i was done it just 10 days before receiving the summons of the aplication. for setting aside the decree.

3. I got DEcree on 18/07/2011 and  got remarried (Nata Pratha as my present wife is also divorcee) on 07/07/2012 in a temple with presence of some friends and pandit ji. and got my marriage registered to Registrar Office  on 07/07/2012.  and organised reception of my Natha Pratha  marriage in April/2013. My question is that:-

1. Why court is given her so many chances to prove her sickness while i hv already proved with the certified copies of Indore court  that she was not sick and appeared to her family court regularly  in the case U/s 125.

2. I did remarrige in valid time just after around one year of my decree. but i organised party of my remarrige after receving of her summons due to social matter as it was matter of NATA PRATHA MARRIGE.  She is tryingn to prove my marriage function as my marrieg to my court so that i can be defaulter of Bigamy

3. How can i plead my case better as i m in excellent condition to reject her application but court is allowing her so many chances. 

4. Is there any other case which i can file against her as she is just harrasing me on falses documents submitted to my court. 

..5. What is bettter way to submit my marriage NATA PRATHA MARRIAGE DID IN 07/07/2012 AND PARTY WAS ON APRIL/2013. before my court . If there is any case which may be filed against here PLZ SUGGEST ME 

6. What evidence and witness i can produce before my court. 

7. However the applicatlon for setting aside my Divoree was submitted to my court after 8 months of issuing of my decree and the time of appeal before High Court is also lapsed. which is 3 months as i know it to the best of my knowledge. 

PLZ I WILL WELCOME UR HELP TO MAKE ME FREE FROM TENSION OF COURT CASES AND SAVE MY SECOND REAL NATA PRATHA MARRIAGE.

Gorav Singh

Learning

10 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     29 September 2013

1.Because in the view of court 125 cr.s.c is her right !

3. Just prove that she has no requir , or she has many other source to earning money! However your earning sources are not so well to maintain her

4. If there is sufficient cause which you can prove then you can file (but remember she can charge interim charge "money" from you to face the case) so in my view not a good step

5. Just write down before the court with enclosing supporting evidences

6. Documentary evidences and witness who prove your marriage and your earning and your current liabilities.

7.just face the trail but in my view the law is in your favour !

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2013

repeated https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Help-in-family-matter-case-89439.asp#.UkgCcn_Qzmk

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 September 2013

if the query is not crisp to be understood none can reply.

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     29 September 2013

@ Sarvesh K Singh- Can you reply once though I understand you greed to earn extra points but reply for the sake of reply not for the sake of points and you never know you might become featured or earn a gift from LCI for these extra points :)

gaurav singh (clerk)     29 September 2013

Yes Sir i agree. as i got divorcee on the basis of cruelty and she left me frst. then i had to move to court. and i got divorcee, after my application she filed case U/s 125.  can i save this case. ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register