abhay aman (abhaykumaraman@gmail.com)     26 August 2014

Urgent in 138

Hi

Respected alllll...........

I am facing a 138 case , in which the question's cheques was stoped by me in august 2010. same cheques use in aug 2012 . i give dis cheques to my friend for a bill payment , but the bill payment as total bill amount not know. so same chk was blank. now he fill 9lac in it.

he is claiming 9 lac was a friendly loan .in court he told his anual income in 1.5 lac. same bank account also close in 2011. 

What's the way for me.

i am from delhi and not able to pay too much to any advocate . if any one from you who can take my case in delhi tishhazari court .plz let me know or kindly guide me.

really m not taken any money from him. when i ask him where in my chk in 2010 that time he told chk was loss. same teliphone bill not paid yet. 

and i want to know many times in friendly relation people use blank chk . thn what's prof for it.and what abut law. any one who's income in only 1.5 lac  per year. can give 9,00,000/- he did one more case to other for 21,00,000/- 

according to both case he give 30,00,000/- as a friendly loan ..how it could possible for a man who ear

n only 1,05,000/- 

plz help me.