Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat kasera (N.A.)     03 December 2015

Urgent help: divorce

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I urgently need your help I am agreed for mutual divorce and ready to pay the amount demanded by girl. I just want to know how faster I can get the divorce since my next date of hearing is 06/01/2016 but I want to get this closed before that as I want to get married again and this matter is lingering since last 4 years. Father of a girl whom i want to marry given me deadline to close all the cases by this month. Divorce already granted by court on 30 July 2015. Only 498a is pending. Please guide me how to close this and get certificate from court.

Learning

8 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     03 December 2015

What are you saying your next hearing date for divorce is 06January 16 and the same you said court had granted your divorce on 30 July15, its confusing, had you not mentioned in your mou that you will pay her alimony if and when she cooperates to finish all the criminal cases including 498a, i suggest you don't do any hurry for solemnizing second marriage first get the divorce decree from the court only then think about second marriage otherwise you will come under big trouble and you will ruined your life by your self, so keep patience.

What are you saying your next hearing date for divorce is 06January 16 and the same you said court had granted your divorce on 30 July15, its confusing, had you not mentioned in your mou that you will pay her alimony if and when she cooperates to finish all the criminal cases including 498a, i suggest you don't do any hurry for solemnizing second marriage first get the divorce decree from the court only then think about second marriage otherwise you will come under big trouble and you will ruined your life by your self, so keep patience.

Bharat kasera (N.A.)     03 December 2015

Dear Sir,

I want to say that next hearing of my 498a is 06/01/2015 and i have already got divorce decree from court on 30 July 2015. now i want to remarry and get this case closed. how fast i can get it done and what is the procedure for that since time is very limited with me and i am ready to pay the amount she wants...

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     04 December 2015

Talk with your divorced wife and if she agrees, engage an advocate and file a case in H.C. U/s. 482 Cr.P.C. to quash FIR and criminal proceedings pending in trial court. If your ex-wife appears in HC and gives undertaking that she does not have any objection, then and there, the FIR u/s. 498-A will be quashed by HC.

Bharat kasera (N.A.)     06 December 2015

Sir can i take this case 498a in Lok adalat for quashing. since I dont have time and girls father wants me to submit order copy of the court. I have heard that Lok adalat gives decision on the same day. Whereas in trail court it depends on hearing and before next hearing it can not be closed. Please guide me how much time it requires along with procedure.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     21 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register