LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rikin (manag)     21 September 2012

Urgent... disturbing study

i have  to give ca final exam in this nov 2012. there has been property dispute in my home among my father & uncles.we r living in city, uncle live in village  50 km. my mother and father are government servent.

my cousin tries to file wrong fir case againt me because he wants to disturb my study and prevent me from aging australia for phd.

my cousin goes to the village police stationyesterday  with torn cloth having blood on body saying i have come to village and have hit him and sneched his gold chain ring. .luckly @ time i was in my city dsp office for filling protection against wrong cases againt my family.i have acknowlege copy of this.

please show me way that he can never charge wrong case against me...we have to go to village by disturbing my study...???can i approach collector????

Learning

7 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     21 September 2012

write a application regarding this and send the application to every hierachy police officers like SHO concerned, DSP,SP ,DIG ,IG etc and also sent copy of that to the local administrator Sdm .

(Guest)

Dear friend

give an application for protectin and disclose the matter in short.

When ever go to anywhere keep record if possible. Normally every man filed false case on holiday so that he may proved his side. So take precausion and don't worry.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 September 2012

Has any complaint against been dropped/filed so far?

rikin (manag)     22 September 2012

my cousin went to town police station with torned clothes , self made bruises, bit more blood....told police to file fir against me directly ..and said  i have come from city to village, hit him, have snached his gold chain , 4 finger rings...!!!!!!!

luckly @ that time i was in city  dsp office submittting application for protection against his possible wrong case..i have acknowledgement of this...

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 September 2012

Has any complaint against you been dropped/filed so far?

rikin (manag)     23 September 2012

complaint been dropped as fake......can i take counter action??????

i dont want to enter in police matter as i have november ca final exam..................

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 September 2012

If the complaint is dropped then you can register a case of

Section 182. False information, with intent to cause public servant to use his lawful power to the injury of another person

Section 499. Defamation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register