Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nupur Verma (CEO)     14 February 2014

Urgent advice needed

Hi All,

With due respect I would urge to please provide guidance and course of action in a very odd situation which I and my family are facing.

I have an elder sister who is 27 and fall in love with a guy who is 4 years younger in age i.e. 23(As far as I know the guy influenced her badly). She is a practicing CA student of final year(One Group Left). The guy is belongs to other caste (My family has no objection of cast) the boy is not at all settled and earn a nominal stipend, Who is also pursuing CA and left with 2 groups. They met each other 2 years back, My sister hide this from my family and recently shocked us when her marriage proposal came from relatives.

We are an open minded family but my parents are worry about my sister's future as the guy is not settle and 4 years younger to my sister.

We are family of 5 people and facing a very stressful environment from last 15 days. Our parents given all their child every liberty and supported us in every decision but this is a quite odd situation. 

With folded hands kindly provide your valuable advice to me that can save my sister to spoil her life. She is influenced by the guy very badly.

Thanks!

Nupur

Learning

9 Replies

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     14 February 2014

Try to find some similar cases where the girl regretted later.  After talking to those girls, take your sister to meet them.  Go to Family Courts and talk to some women who may have had similar problems (you will find many). Then have your sister talk to them. Take her to Family Courts and let her see it first hand.  

But I hope that you have evaluated the boy and are not making any pre-judgement that he is a loser.  Four years difference should not be sufficient to break their relationship. Do not force her out of the relationship.  Do it in a rational and logical manner.  

BEST OPTION: Hire a private detective and get to know his life history better. Have the detective track him down for a few days and make a recording of all his activities, phone records, etc.  Good private detective can give you his call records for a few days. Promise him a bonus if he can give you something shocking. I am sure he will find something that your sister will be shocked to know.

I feel like an anti-romantic person here.... 

RK (Doctor)     14 February 2014

Look at the astrology and get the opinion from very senior astrologers. Possibly they may suggest dosha nivaran ( like doing to rahu-ketu puja in Kalahasti temple, japas, etc..).

My personal opinion is that settlement of job is not big deal as he is doing CA . His career will be different once he is done with CA.  All you need to know whether he is serious towards to your sister or play boy. Age doesn't matter as long as soul meets but at the same time both families/friends should able to accept the truth and do not try to make any disputes in future .

First gain some time to think and ask your sister & boy to complete the education first .   

Legally you can't control them as they are majors but you can engage the senior consultant to councel them that it is not appropriate and will have issues in future because of society in india.  God bless you and your family.

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     14 February 2014

It is true that it is not love but physical attraction which is common in this age group.

Find out  the complete background of the boy is the best advice to follow than you can confront the girl and boy both with hard facts.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     14 February 2014

I am a Hindu myself coming from a traditional regular-pooja family. However, stay away from astrology (as advised by @RK). Also stay away from all kinds of priests. fathers, imaans, gurus of all religions.  In my humble opinion it is a waste of time, money and emotions.  As for cleaning "doshas," the only thing astrologers are sure to clean are your pockets.

I am very thankful to all of you for taking time in writing the replies. Due to my lake of knowledge if anyone of you will advice me and provide some light on how do I will find the good private detective, I will appreciate the replies. 

You all are kind, Stay blessed and keep rising!

srinivasa rao (advocate)     14 February 2014

dear Nupur Verma,

read your problem and suggestions also. Please think that what you can do after receiving a report from a detective. What ever the report you cannot do anything with the report. can you take any legal action? No, you cannot. you have best option is: try to change your sister's mind by taking her for counselling. the counsellor will help you by explaining the problems that she has to face in future.  Definitely she will try to understand the situation. And also try to speak with the person who is in love with your sister.  Try to find his ideology about your sister and also about his future plans. I hope you can find some positive vibrations from him and speak with your sister also.  You can understand her feelings also. then you yourself come to a conclusion about their future. i.e,  marriage or depart with him. basing on your data collected from them speak with your sister alone as well as that man. if your decision is marriage, no problem.  if your decision is departing, try to speak with them about the problems they are going to face in future. if at all the problem is still existing, ask them to wait for 2 years for his settlement.  then think about them. in this connection i would like to advise you that in this world nothing is wrong and nothing is correct.  hence use your analysing power and think properly and take proper decision.  First of all remove your negative attitude on him then think. what ever happened is happened.  try to correct the situation.  See the situation from your sister's angle and also from the angle of that man. good luck.

balabommala srinivasa rao

counsellor and advocate

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     16 February 2014

1. There is no legal problem in the instant issue which calls for legal advice,

2. Only thing left with you is to councel her to change her mind & if you fail in your effort, accept her decision.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register