unruly behaviour by opposite party advocate

The Opposite party vakeel (advocate) has tried all methods to delay orders in appeal filed in National Consumer Commission, New Delhi.

Fed up of attending hearings without any proceedings taking place at all for paast 1 year.

The other day at the hearing the OP advocate hurled abuses to me a lady of 70 years.  He screamed atop his voice hey oi hui etc.  The president and other judicial member also did hey hoi etc, all the other advocates did the same.

It was a unrul behaviour by OP advocate and Unruly scene.  The Judges wont pass orders, they simply keep giving new dates.

The lower court and lower commission have given ruling in my favor.

I am shi t scared to attend hearing next time. 

What to be done in this case.

I am representing my own case so far.

Retired employee.

Seek for appointment of advocate for arguments on your behalf and NCDRC considers it.  There are many lady advocates and NCDRC, whenever there is a request from party in person provided such assistance free of cost to party in person.  Once NCDRC appoints them two things are sure, one is that advocate is close to them, second they are experienced.  As appeal has to be taken only law on appeal grounds, no need to take extra worry.


But why the advocate did hy hui oi to me?

Retired employee.

Focus on the issue.  These are some of the tactics of unethical persons to trigger provocation, targeting the opponents to forget the target.  In your case, they were successful.  Do not feel depressed and establish facts and then have a final laugh.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x