Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siva manohar reddy kesu   13 February 2016

Unregistered sale agreement before 20 years

Dear sir/madam,

Would you please help me. I am having problem with sellers. We have purchased land 20 years (1990) back with sale agreement which is not registered. Two days back we went to their home for seeking registration. They are not interested in registration for us. We made complete payment and it is also in sale agreement. Please help me to resolve this problem.

Thank you in advance 

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 February 2016

is that sale agreement or sale deed.if its sale deed you can pay the necessary stamp duty and register the land now.if they are not willing to register the land then you can file a suit over them for deficiency of services.please wait for the opinion of other experts

siva manohar reddy kesu   13 February 2016

Thank you very much saravan sir for kind reply,

It was 25 years papers written on stamp papers. I think it is sale deed

jagannath magar   13 February 2016

You have not supplied sufficient information. Whether the said land is in your possession ? What were the terms agreed regarding registration? If you want remedy pl cont lawyer immediately or call me on 9405837863

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 February 2016

author, what are the terms and conditions of the agreement of sale deed? is the property handed over to you at the time of executing the deed?  is any time mentioned in the deed to do registration? and either it is a un-regd.sale or sale agreement, you have to get the deed validated through court by filing a case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register