unpaid salary dues

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Employed in Gurgaon in Asian Oilfield Services Limited from 29.06.2012 to 28.02.2019 as a Senior Manager- Finance & Accounts.. Company Registered Office was Initially in Vadodara changed to Gurgaon ( Haryana) on 12.06.2014. From June 2014 to December 2018 Company RO was in Gurgaon thereafter it is shifted to Mumbai ( Maharashtra) from December 2018. 

Company has seen changed of management frequently. Previous Management Provides Earned Leave of 21 in a year you can accumulate upto 50 and over and above that also Company encashes of employee. When New Management Oilmax takes control over an organization from Aug 2016. They bring a new policy from January 2017 which says that no earned leave will be given all will be Used or Lapsed. But there is no Provision . no e-mail , no circular no notification from the management , not written in the new policy that all unused or accumulated leaves or past will lapse. Now Company has closed its office from Gurgaon after 28.02.19 and we have been relieved. They have given us Feb'19 Salary + Gratuity but Company is not providing Dues of Leave Encashment till 31.12.2016 They are not responding to same. Please Update in mine opinion Company should givne Leave Encashment dues also along with F&F but they are not responding to same. Please update can we take any action for same as Company is no more present in Gurgaon (Haryana). 

Thanks and Regards,

Ankur Bhasin



since you are Senior Manager-Finance & Accounts, you cannot be termed as workman. You have to write to the Company officials demanding your dues. If they fail to respond or clear your dues, issue legal notice and file suit for recovery of your dues.


Sir, As mentioned Company has paid mine Salary Dues + Gratuity+ Exp Letter+ Relieving Letter. 

But as mentioned new management is of the opinion as Company Policy has been changed their are not supposed to Pay Old PL/EL..

I have raised lots of times with company management but they have stiopped responding.

Please update. Is the Company Action Correct , in mine opinion they should pay Old Accumulated PL/EL, in the absence of any e-mail, Circular, the same cannot be denied.

Thanks and Regards,

Ankur Bhasin




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x