Unmarried girl rights

Front Desk Executive

 I m 24year girl. I already send my storie. I m not married . Pls let me now about my Right , So i can fights my father and my elder sister. Please some advice me,


As per 2005 amendment in HSA,You have equal right in father property if he dies intestate, or if the property is ancestral



As per as 2005 HSA the girl have equal right in ancestral property.

What is the issue? Then only a proper advice can be given.


Dear Sir,

 I am 19years old now i want marraige with my lover. I have not done the marraige still. My family ignore for it and pressure a lot on me to prohibite the marraige. So how can i do the marraige with my lover. My family prohibite to go outside of house also and also prohibite to use the mobile phone for me. So i want stop the prohibision on me first so i can go with my lover and marrige with him.  So pls give me some gainful results ans. 

Thank You




If you have proof of voilence, you can file domestic voilence against your father and sister and get restraining orderd against them prohibiting them to enter their own house. This is if you want to teach them a lesson. If you were a wife, then this and 498a is the first advice you would have got from the lawyers.

Otherwise they can not interfere in your marriage as you are adult. You can marry anyone if you want.


I m 24year girl. I already send my storie. I m not married .and my father and mother has passed away I'm  orphan or I have no money for my wedding so Is there any government kanyadaan rule,   I could get money for my wedding

please reply me as soon as possible


Thanking You

Indu Chaudhary


Yes there is rule. 


Anybody can beg just you have to sit outside of the temple with bowl.



very bad solution It should not make fun of anyone because this situation may occur anytime anyone

so please help me




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu