Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yoonuse (a)     26 May 2011

Unknown complaint

Hi,

My marriage was fraud / cheating ...

Wife filed false 498a  on Aug 2010, investigation completed , charge sheet submitted to court, we all are on bail.

I have given statments reated to 498a only to police... Investigation closed i came back to my work in abroad...

Later without my knowledge they have filed false 470 on Oct 2010   which i am not aware still now, Am living abroad i didnt received any official summons or letters from police department officially about this 470.

Currently i have filed a private complaint to Court on 420,468,379,506(ii),120b,465,471,34 on Wife & family , Court re directed complaint to SHO to investigate and submit report.  Investigation in Progress....  My case is guinune & i have submitted copy of my evidance to Investigating officer ... I have very solid proof of Opp Party offences.... 

Opposite Party did not came to SHO for last 2 weeks... They are conveyed message to SHO through MLA  , they may attend the SHO next week..... This news i got while asked about SHO about investigation progress...

Dear Good friends please help me in My questions :

1.Will there false complaint 470 which am not aware will impact the investigation on my private complaint in  the court to SHO.

2. What step i have to take when the opposite party are making influence in SHO by using MLA & higher          officials....

3.If the investigation of my complaint is from court direction will SHO try to manuplate.... Will the higher official infulence / MLA canvas will impact my case investigation and action form SHO/ Court...

4. What are the other steps i can take and make prepared me in my complaint investigation . 

5.What is reson behaid there influence in SHO. 

Thanks a lot in advance ....

Regards

Yoonuse

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register