unjust cheating case filed against my father

My father helped a person to meet and agent by which he was able to find himself a job-visa to Turkey(right now he is in Turkey and got himself PR). Her wife here has filed a complaint against my father and 2 others that we had cheated them. She wrote in her complaint that we cheated her of 1.5L rupees and he has got no job there as promised by us(but my father has no involvement). And also police took statement of the man on IMO(video conferencing App). 2 preceding have completed and my father has to appear before the court.
Lawyer is advising to file a Anticipatory bail, but to be honest my father has absolutely no resources to afford all that and even a lawyer. Please kindly help me. He has no involvement in cheating.


Tell judge that you don’t have resource to pay advocate, you want free legal aid from court.


Courts are bound to provide free legal help.

Total likes : 1 times


thanks you, what about the filing of the Anticipatory bail? will that cost us money?

For the purpose of bail one doesn't require much money but person who can give or stand surety for him in the court. The person has to have property or valuable worth the amount of surety promised by him. The personal surety of the accused is required in anticipatory bail as well otherwise too which can be way of one's job profile, property or bank balance if so required to be shown in the court. Money spent in the process is lawyer's fee and other miscl.charges.

Thanks allot sir. This really helped me



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x