LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavita (.)     30 July 2013

Under 138 nia act

I took loan from patpedhi (bank) in 2005 at nalasopara branch, amount is 15k and i gave post dated cheques. Within a 1 year i paid that loan by monthly collection by patpedhi(bank). In month of april i got r.p.a.d notice by patpedhi lawyer, they said that i never paid any loan and dishonour of cheque of rs. 47,542. Within year 2005 to 2013 they not any inform or any notice to me about the loan. They shift their patpedhi to nalasopara to thane. they not inform me. I have no any evidence or acknowledgment to proof myself that i m innocent. Patpedhi Foolish me and they file false case against me. They send me only notice not complaint detail notice which they submitted in court. I already appear in court and took Ppersonal bond. Suggest me....please

Learning

1 Replies

Daksh (Student)     30 July 2013

Dear Ms.Kavita,

Immediately engage an Advocate and address a legal notice stating the factual matrix of your case i.e. repayment of loan by you in instalments and non return and misuse of chques by the Bank.  Also take steps to seek accounts details evidencing the payments made by you which will be a good defence.  Hope this clarify your query.

Best regards

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register