LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jaydip Banerjee ( )     08 October 2014

Unconstitutional attitude of a judicial magistrate

I am a citizen of Baharampore, Murshidabad WB. Recently I received a notice from Court of Serampore, West Bengal. In the notice the word summons is misspelt as SUMMOSS and a seal of Damaged National emblem without the inscriptttion SATYAMEVA JAYATE. There is no date with the signature of Magistrate.  So far I know there is no word called SUMMOSS in any Legal dictionary and no Indian Citizen enjoy any Extra Constitutional power to violate the rule of using the national Emblem without SATYAMEVA JAYATE. 

The magistrate also didn't go through the complain matter of the petitioner and issued a SUMMOSS. The petitioner claims himself to be a PAYEE (collector) of Income tax and also being a Government Servant doing a business in the name of Amateur Radio by collecting money which is almost illegal as per Indian Telegraphic Rules. This proves that the Magistrate is not aware of Telegraph rules.  The names of the witness are not with their fathers' names and signatures.  So what I can do now. Can I lodge an FIR against the Magistrate who issued such a forged SUMMOSS?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register