Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     19 August 2012

Uncalled for

Helo to all forum members,

I want to know from you that , a lawyer is misusing its position as advocate and time and again sending RTI applications aganist me and stating/claiming in that all my Acaedemic Documents are fake to my Department.

My superiors are fed up with his RTI's so as me.

What I will do ?

Can I approach bar council and other bodies for his unethical acts.

Learning

3 Replies

b man (Namaste)     19 August 2012

Dear VICTIM,

No one can be barred from sending RTI application, no matter what his or her intentions may be.

Your Superiors can get (if they feel necessary) the veracity your academic documents from your board. Once they are confirmed they can simply ignore the allegations that are being made against you.

I’m not qualified to answer your question from a legal perspective, cause I’m not a lawyer.

Warm regards

1 Like

Pavitra Prabhakar (MBA)     19 August 2012

my documents were verified more than one's .

But how can I deal him , he is misusing his lawyer status against me.

M.S.R.Murty ( Manager (Admn))     20 August 2012

Hello,

The below quoted words derived from the Bar Council of India specifications on proffessionalism of Law

"Advocates have the dual responsibility of upholding the interests of the client fearlessly while conducting themselves as officers of the court. Accordingly, they are expected to adhere to the highest standards of probity and honour. An advocate’s conduct should reflect their privileged position in society which derives from the nobility of this profession.  In a nut shell, if you are an advocate your service to the common man should be compassionate, moral and lawful.

The rules mentioned in the Chapter II, Part IV of the Bar Council of India Rules on standards of professional conduct and etiquette shall be adopted as a guide for all advocates in conducting matters related to law."

If the problem is unbearable, please complaint on Advocate to Bar Council of India.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register