LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Irondeb@8   16 December 2018

Unable to pay personal loans- creditors chasing

Hi Due to some bad investment I an unable to pay personal loan EMIS- taken from NBFC and Banks, the montly outgoing EMI s are 2lakh and above but my monthly salary is 1 lakh working in IT firm Any how I was managed last 6 months but this month onward I am unable to pay and the collection agencies as well banks calling and abusing, I want to pay but need time to pay these amounts, please help

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 December 2018

Face the consequences if you are unable to repay as there is no other way than liquidating the assets and repaying the amount for your speculative actions.and maintain your credit rating.  There is no litigation issue involved at present and you can not expect guidance from members that banks/NBFC can take this as a lenient way for your deliberate default.

Irondeb@8   17 December 2018

I am seeking help and support there I am not deny to pay but due to financial crunch I would like to take time to pay

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     17 December 2018

Sir,

Think practicality as to where the focus must be placed, who has to agree for your terms and conditions?   When it is FI/Banks on mutual consultation/understanding/sympathy / standing what guidance can be expected from strangers.

Even VM has stating same things and there may be facts that aviation suffered due to increase in prices, and it is also a fact that he might have not eaten away entire thing for himself what still Govt has declared them fugitive and taken lot of pains to extradite him by fighting in British courts ?

Whose decision is final and who should be convinced is left to your wisdom.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register