Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suman (software)     24 October 2019

Unable to attend the trial

Sir/Madam,

I filed the case on person who wrongly signed my signature and did registration on his name.

I came to USA and unable to attend the final trials due to fear of VISA rejections.

My lawyer keep dragging the case but said he can't drag more and all depend on judge.

1. What are the options avialable for me to keep run the case without loosing.

2. If Judge dismiss the case does it means i lost the case and need to appeal in higher court

3. What best i can do from here so that i cannot loose the case till i land india for final hearning.

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 October 2019

You ought to have filed a police complaint also for forging your signature and should have also made a written complaint to registrar.  I do not think that without your evidence the case can be dismissed, and your evidence has to be considered.  You can show the plaint and counter filed by the defendant to a reputed advocate through your friend and can seek the second opinion.   One can not do any thing for the court delays, and it is many times usual and some times may be compromises within the fraternity.   Possession is important, and always be in possession of the property.

Shashi Dhara   25 October 2019

If you have filed civil case you unable to attend court then give GPA to whom you believe let he proceed the case on behalf of you. civil caseonly.

suman (software)     25 October 2019

Sir,All of us are staying in USA. We are 3 brothers and sister and my sister gave GPA to me when i was in india.

What best i can do now ?

Shashi Dhara   23 November 2019

If you have any confident personresiding at give GPA to him

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register