Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram   21 April 2017

Unable to attend court hearing at the last stage of the case

Hi All,

I had filed Restoration of Conjugal RIghts (RCR) and my wife had filed Divorce in 2014. Court has merged both the cases. I wanted my family back as I have a son and his entire future. All the evidence and witness are completed. Now Judge have a view to grant the divorce. Thats why Judge is asking me to present in the court. As I want my family back, I am trying to do some settelement with my wife and request my wife to withdrawl her divorce case. With few seniors, as mediators, all we agree the following:

"I will pay 10 Lakhs to my wife, then my wife will withdrawl her case and then she will come back and then I will pay 10 lakhs to her". I know it sounds supid, but I have no option at all.

However, I am now left India and got job in abroad. I have some passport update work pending, hence I could not travel to India immidiately. I gave 10 Cheques to the mediators and they are en-cashing one by one. I have the phone number of my wife and talked to her only once. 

I want or expect if Court can accept my wife's case withdrawl request without my presence as I cannot travel to India now. I am worry if I donot attend the court, will there any police case or look out notice or Passport Blocking etc ??  Or can Judge grant divorce as I have completed all my evidences and witnesses already? Please advise what can be done? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register