LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srisailam Reddy   30 April 2019

ULC document

Hi ! My father has property in Hyderabad and he has paid Urban land ceiling act regularisation in 2006. Only a receipt was given which was eventually lost and inline he has failed to collect the Documentation from the authorities.My father died in 2014 , Now i trying to register the house property documents to my mother"s name. After consulting a lawyer, we were informed that for the registration purpose in MRO office the ULC document is mandatory. To the fact for document purpose I have met my colony president but he was helpless in this situation . I request you to suggest where I can possibly get a another ULC copy ? Request you to post me on my email address srisuu002@gmail.com or Whatsapp me on 7095661845. It would me and my family a lot. Thank you in advance

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     30 April 2019

Dear queriest by enclosing your father's death certificate and legal heir certificate, you have to apply to the Land Ceiling Tahsildar and District Collector concerned using RTI for a copy of ULC.

Srisailam Reddy   01 May 2019

Thank you Satya narayana garu . I have a doubt . If you don't mind . I would like to ask one. I have not taken a legal heir document till now . Registration what I trying to do is a valid one ? what my lawyer is guiding me through ? Please suggest me.

OM Prakash Sir thank you for your kind advise but you have not seen my second question. I am not having legal heir certificate to proceed that process. As I clearly aware that legal heir certificate does need some requirements. Person who died must be pensioner . As my father was not a pensioner nor worked for Private firm in past. He was self employed, in order to get a legal heir document those are important. That is the reason I have raised my second question.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 May 2019

Dear queriest, I have already replied that by enclosing death certificate of your father and legal heir certificate.  so you shall obtain it.

Yes I agree to your point Om Prakash Sir, Do tehsildar provide legal heir document to my family ? Because my father never worked for one company or Government. As he was private civil contactor. I am asking this because in the application I have seen such columns specified that person who was deceased was serving in what job or company. If it is possible for self employed, request you to guide me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register