trying to make false case i.e. 498a, or dowry case against m

Dear Sir,

My brother is regularly giving us threat that by help of his wife he will put me, my mother and father into jail in 498A & Dowry Case.  He continuously abuses us, fighting with my mother and my father in regular basis.  He is an Advocate by profession and always saying that he will file a false case against us.  He also told his wife that she will do as I say to do it otherwise go to your home and never come back again and because of this threaten his wife is also continuously abuses us, fighting with my mother and my father in regular basis.  My elder brother is saying that he himself put the petrol into his wife and put some fire on her and make a complaint to police that my mother, my father and my younger brother (i.e. me) has done it and some time saying that he will tell to police that my mother and my father is demanding 25 lakhs rupees from my wife by asking her parent for renovation of our building and when I refused that my wife will not ask this from his family then my father, my mother and me has beaten both of us and stop giving food and telling us to go from my house. These types of false allegation my elder brother has planned to indulge us into JAIL.

My mother is a Cancer Patient and my father is a High Blood pressure patient.  My elder brother regularly saying that due to Cancer my mother will die soon and after that because of old age my father will also die soon and the rest is me then you will be in JAIL and no body help you over there and I will put my best effort to take you into the JAIL.  I will enjoy the whole property and sale it out and take the all money and deposit into the bank and enjoy the interest on that money and will leave happily.


We are very much scared kindly advice what to do and if possible then please e-mail us on kumaravinash@live.com or avinashforme@gmail.com .


Yours earliest response will be highly appreciated.




how can a son be so cruel to threten his old infirm parents .


the fiollowing measures can be adopted by parents


1) file a police complaint against elder son and his wife for making threats of life

2) move an application under protection of senir citizens act for maintenance against son


3) execute a will depriving son of any share of property .

4) in alternative they can  by gift deed gift the property to you .

5) consult a local lawyer




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu