Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep   09 September 2015

Travel to uk

Hi,

My wife registered complaint against me and my family with 498A. This case is registered in Barshi session court (RCC 147/2015) which comes under Solapur district. For the same we got bail from court. 

I received court approval to travel UK for work purpose from court. (Please find attached)

In next week I am travelling to UK for office work through my company and my manager knows about my 498A even Legal team from my company also approved to travel UK as they considering my court approval. 

While filling the VISA Interview form there are two questions where I ticked as a "No" because I am not applicable for that, Please find below those questions.

1) Do you have any criminal convictions in any country (Including spent/unspent convitions and traffic offences?)

2) Have you ever been charged in any country with a criminal offence for which you have not yet been tried in the court(Including traffic offences)?

My question is, Tomorrow I have schedule UK VISA Interview.

So explicitily should I tell them or not, regarding my 498A and court approval? If "Yes" then what can be happen and If "No" then what is impact ? 

I am worried about this because they might banned me lifetime for UK VISA. If they found any discripencies. 

Kindly help me in this and provide me your suggestions because tomorrow I have an interview. 

Please let me know If you need more information from my side.

Thanks,

Sandeep

Learning

1 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     09 September 2015

Your answer No to both these questions are right as you have not been charged or punished so far by any Court of law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register