LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arun K Sreedhar (Geologist)     28 June 2014

Transfer/release orderr

I am a central govt Group A officer. By an order(issued in July 2013) I have been transfered to Kochi with effect from 1-10-2013. I also received a letter (on August 2013) from Head of Office that I will be released after completing the official work. But my transfer has deferred in October 2013, pertaining to submission of an official report. The report was submitted in November 2013. But again my transfer has deferred till further order. Is this order is valid? Can I join my new office at Kochi with the letter issued by head of office?. Please reply me.

I also received different amount of salary in each month for the last four years. What I should do recover my lost money with interest?

Learning

2 Replies

Ramakrishna Garimella (personal)     29 June 2014

I am an employee of a private organisation.My Head Office is at Hyderabad.My work station is at Vizag.I was asked to submit my resignation since there is no work for me and assured to give all benefits as per law.This was communicated over phone to me.With good faith,I submitted my resignation by sending an email to the CFO who spoke/advised to me over phone to submit my resignation.I have submitted all the papers for my claims and TDS deduction etc.,.While this was in process,I got a medical claim from ICICI LOMBARD thru group medical coverage by the employer.The amount was remitted to employer as per the terms and conditions of Insurance Policy.The amount too was not given/paid/reimbursed to me by the employer.Till date they have neither settled my claims/dues nor relieved me from service. They were not paying my monthly salaries.Since I was not relieved from service,I am not able to join anywhere else to make a living.

Please advise me the options.

with best regards,

Ramakrishna Garimella

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 July 2014

repeated             

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register