Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dr. R. Srinivasa Rao (Professor)     04 February 2012

Transfer problem and losing promotion

Dear Sirs,

I selected for Associate professor post on 19-11- 2006 in JNTU College of Engineering, pulivendula  post (Notification is  given exclusively for that College), ( Details of notification is ADVERTISEMENT NO.C3/5/2006 DATED 31.07.2006). But by that time, I am already working as Assistant Professor at  JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada. These two colleges (JNTU College of Engineering, pulivendula   & JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada)  are constituent colleges under JNTU Hyderabad.

Because of health problems, I requested the university ( 4 times) kindly post me at JNTU Kakinada in November 2006. But university authorities said since the post is advertised for JNTU College of Engineering, pulivendula exclusively, it is not possible for transfer. Hence I decided to stay at JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada as Assistant Professor by losing my promotion.

After two years 20 -08-2008, JNTU hyderabad is divided into three Universites (JNTU Hyderabad, JNTU Anantapur and JNTU Kakinada) and Staff are asked to give the options for transfer 29-08-2008. Initially the options is not given to  JNTU College of Engineering, pulivendula staff. However, after wards they are also considered and transferred.

Due to this, I lost my promotion and some the faculty who joined at JNTU College of Engineering, pulivendula post (exclusively) become senior to me in this newly formed JNT University.

I approached the JNTU hyderabad for justice. but they not responding at all till this date as I belongs to Scheduled caste category.

Is there any possibility to approach the A.P. High court for justice  in my case.

Please kindly give suggestions.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
PLEASE SUE THESE PEOPLE IN COURT OF LAW AS IT IS A CASE OF DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF CASTE AS SAME IS VIOLATING RT. TO EQUALITY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register