Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vivek singh   12 November 2018

Transfer on spouse medical ground

sir

I ,Vivek Kumar Singh posted in PSU bank and my wife is central government employee. After marriage we have never stay together due to job since 5 years. we are taking medical treatment for child.which requires presence of both and advised by doctor to spend maximum time together . On this ground I had been transferred to nearby my wife station. but within 4 Month again I have been transferred to 700 km from my wife station. kindly guide us.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 November 2018

It has been decided that when both spouses are in same Central Service or working in same Deptt. and if posts are available, they may mandatorily be posted at the same station. It is also necessary to make the provisions at Paras 3(iv) and (vi) of the O.M. dated 3.4.86 stronger as it is not always necessary that the service to which the spouse with longer service belongs has adequate number of posts and posting to the nearest station by either of the Department may become necessary.

vivek singh   12 November 2018

sir
kindly provide paras 3 iv and vi of the O.M. dated 3.4.86

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register