Transfer of title

Dear Sir,

We live in a independent house and the title for the property is in my fathers name. He passed away recently. We have got the legal heir certificate where my mother and the 3 children and mentioned.

Can you advise what is the procedure to transfer the title to the 4 of us (mother plus 3 children). Do we also have to get the land patta changed?


S Gopal


All of u jointly file petition to change khata to c oncerned authorities to change it by submitting with death certificate ,legal heir certificate, g tree ctc



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu