LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   01 February 2020

Transfer of sale deed

My sister have property on her name before her marriage...after 9 year my father send notice to her tranfer the property on his(My father) name.other wise he will file a court case for this... He said in his notice:: 1)he gave money for this propert to my sister in 2010 2) some of money he gave in 2016 3) he said kabza unka hain...bas beti hone ke nate beti ko bolta aa raha hue...no property naam kar de..par nahi lag rahi hain...to mujhe(My father) notice send Karna pad raha h Plz help us Kya woh Aisha kuch court case kar sakte h property unke naam kar dega Kya court??

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 February 2020

If you are not satisfied with obligation (FREE OF COST) of experts on this platform, it is better and advisable to consult/ engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and necessary proceeding.

Do not repeat same story.

Deepak   02 February 2020

But I did not get any rply yet...no body told me..wht to do... Same story hain toh answer bhi toh dete...jawab aata nahi toh itna toh dekh lete koi rply nahi h kahi bhi...I think u have eyes... Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=207402&offset=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register