Transfer of property


Dear Sir/Madam,

My father has expired an year ago and has property on his name. We are two brother and one sister. We would like to transfer the property on my mothers name.

One way I came to know is that we need to do release deed on my mothers name which is very costly.

Other option told to me is do to mutation of propery in GHMC (Hyderabad) for which we need to pay only 0.1% of property value. We all three childerns should sign NOC certificate that we are willing to transfer the propery on my mothers name on which the name on property tax will be changed to my mother.

Does following second option will make my mother legal owner of the property. Please suggest which one should I go - first or second option.

Thank you for your valuable suggestion.


Lawyer in


After a person dies, the person's property can be transferred to others in three different ways:



Thank you Sir.

Somehow the link for three ways is not working. Is there a way that I can go thru documents of each way before deciding.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu