Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shyam Agrawal (Proprietor)     11 January 2014

Transfer of flat in cidco, navi mumbai after death of father

Hello,

We do have a flat in Navi Mumbai which is in the of my father. He died in 1994. Leaving back Myself, mother & sister. He made no nomination in the society or in CIDCO. He did not made any will. Recently we applied to society for transfer of flat in my mother name and provided certain bond & affidavit & other documents. and accordingly Society transferred the shares of the the flat in my mothers name. Now, we have to transfer the flat in my mothers name in the CIDCO records. The society has provided NOC for transferring the flat in my mothers name.

Request you to provide the details & process to transfer the flat. i.e the documents required and if possible the format and any other requirements,

Thanks,

Shyam Agrawal

Learning

4 Replies

Hello,

We do have a flat in Navi Mumbai which is in the of my father. He died in 1994. Leaving back Myself, mother & sister. He made no nomination in the society or in CIDCO. He did not made any will. Recently we applied to society for transfer of flat in my mother name and provided certain bond & affidavit & other documents. and accordingly Society transferred the shares of the the flat in my mothers name. Now, we have to transfer the flat in my mothers name in the CIDCO records. The society has provided NOC for transferring the flat in my mothers name.

Request you to provide the details & process to transfer the flat. i.e the documents required and if possible the format and any other requirements,

Thanks,

Shyam Agrawal

Hello,

Thanks,

Shyam Agrawal

Ashok Harpalani (Admin. Manager)     11 January 2014

Sir, my name is Neelu Harpalani (Married), living with my husband and two Children. Also I am having 2 more Sisters and 1 Brother, all married. I am younger in them. My father expired in the year 2011, 20th August. My Mother is still alive , she is around 80 Yrs (Alphabetical) living with my brother. My brother was divorced 14 years back. He is not having any child. We all used to live in company’s flat before marriage. Today I came to know that my father was having a flat, jewellery and Bank Balance. My father kept everything secret. On retirement my father got provident fund which he gave to my brother to buy a flat on parents behalf. After retirement he went under eye operation and he lost his vision. He was not able to see anything. Due to old age he was not keeping good health. After sometime my brother bought a flat at Mahul Gaon (Mumbai) on his own name, but he told my father I bought a flat on your name. My father trusted him. After couple of years he sold the same flat and bought another flat on his own name at Collector’s colony. Now he doesn’t want to share my father’s property with us. Kindly advise whether we can get the share in the property. Thanking you, Awaiting for your favorable reply.

mukesh@1977   05 June 2017

I have a flat in Navi Mumbai which is in the of my father. He died in 2005. Leaving back Myself, mother / Brother & sister. He made nomination in the societyon my name . He did not made any will. I just want to transfer that flat on my nave can any one help with the pro=cedure of society & Cidco Transfer with Amount.

Mukesh Gupta 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register