LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chitra   17 May 2018

Torturing by younger brother in home

My brother s imposing restrictions on me always.He s nt allwing me to wear jeans nd treating me like a slave to listen to him. He s beating me nd asking me to get out frm the house, if i won't listen to him. I'm jst positive minded nd leading the life I'm nd i wanted me nd other's to be happy. He has a very narrow thinking. My parent's can't do anything in ths matter. He s always checking my phome nd abusing me wid his words, he s younger than and he s studying engineering. I'm facing ths torture frm him since I'm in 10 th. He s asking me to leave the house nd he will burnt all my necessaries, if i won't listen to him... Please anyone help me in ths. Is there any law to stop him frm beating nd abusing me. He s so reckless nd arrogant, he s nt listening to me, even if i say my pain. i don't want to lead a life by restrictions in the name of responsibility. I want my freedom, tht don't mean I'll do wrong... i should have my rights... Do anyone help me, how to overcome ths??is there any law ???I'm facing ths since eight yeas, please help me.

Learning

11 Replies

Chitra   17 May 2018

I'm 21 sir

Vekatesulu Mandin   17 May 2018

Since you still 21 you are answerable to your brother and parents.  You should  cross 21 years.  Find a job and lead independent life, dont ever go back to your parents.  Until that time you are having own inccome and staying with your parents life will be like this.  Dont marry.  Your husband also will question.  Live inddependent life like deepika padukone. Today sidharth malya, tmrw mallya, tmrw ranbir, today ranveer, tmrw someone else. cheeky

Chitra   17 May 2018

My bf s a very understanding guy nd unlike u, he will nt make fun... I'm asking help bcoz to teach my brother a lesson, so tht his future wife won't suffer. I'm a girl nd i know the pain.U never know the pain. I'm nt asking to never question me, I'm asking to nt to make sh*t out of silly matters.
1 Like

Chitra   17 May 2018

He won't question, instead he will understand me.He s very well educated guy nd earning well nt still he didn't have headweight nd understands a girl's pain. If u wanna help, make it. Bt don't make fun out of others nd u don't become a fool in the eyes of other's. Be as a man nd think like tht.
2 Like

Chitra   17 May 2018

I'm a one man's girl nd u jst zip ur mouth. I jst asked suggestion nd I'm independent as well. I' know my limits nd no bl**dy b*st*rd. can say tht...If u r here to make fun, jst go out nd tie a skirt nd make fun, people will look at u. Don't feel u r a stud nd do anything. Please mind ur own business. I jst shared. y thought. Don't guve responses like ths, nd give other's chance to make fun out of u...
2 Like

Chitra   17 May 2018

i don't want to survive as a chappal like u, I'm a woman nd know wt I'm. Nd i bet u, u can't grow in ur life bcoz of ur narrow thinking... that's u r...
1 Like

Chitra   17 May 2018

Thanks for the one's who have responded to me kindly!!! 😊

Chitra   18 May 2018

Wt I've mentioned abt me above s nt clear. I've already grow up. I'm in my senses frnd. Tht case s ant mental cruelty, i know tht. First don't make fun out of people, u r here to help.Dont loose tht trust nd respect.
2 Like

Avantika   19 May 2018

Teaching lesson to ur brother is in ur hand only....i read all ur replies to Mr venkateshulu..... Same like this u answer to ur brother.. From ur replies I understand that u r a strong girl.
1 Like

Avantika   19 May 2018

Teaching lesson to ur brother is in ur hand only....i read all ur replies to Mr venkateshulu..... Same like this u answer to ur brother.. From ur replies I understand that u r a strong girl.
1 Like

Vekatesulu Mandin   24 May 2018

You should bbe sent to zoo,

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register