token advance

Need legal opinion on next steps. I made verbal communication on property deal and payed 2 lakhs payment as a token advance to get the papers validate by lawyer. However in the mean time there was a OC issue raised against that property and i have decided not to buy the property. In this case i have made no sale agreement but all communications are done through emails and cash transaction is also made through RTGS. Flat owner is now refuses to payback the money. My quesions is about how can i get my advance money back? and if i file a case against owner does it help to get back my advance amount? Appreciate quick help.




You have every right to recover the money by filing money recovery suit Or  suit for specific perforamce of contract based on the agrement ( sale) .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu