LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mukesh Burnwal   14 July 2019

To vacate my allowed flat

Sir/madam, I am assistant professor in a college of university of delhi. I was alloted staff flat in 2012, in 2019 I was married and since then we resides there. No family members from my side stays there but oldest sister and mother of my wife stays there and from two weeks I am out of my home because she lodge a false against me that I beaten her, on the contrary they beaten me and I have proof and made complaint, mlc. Now, to avoid any unwanted threat to my reputation before my students and colleagues I want to vacate and surrender my flat to college. How it is possible. Kindly suggest me Thank you

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     15 July 2019

If you get your staff flat vacated then when you will keep your wife? At the first place you should not have allowed your sister in law and mother in law to stay in your house for long.

Ask your family members to speak with them and get the issues resolved. You need to write a letter to the University that you do not require staff flat anymore from a fixed date and that you are surrendering the aid flat to the uiversity. That should be enough for you to to get off with that staff flat.

Regards

Adv. Rohit Dalmia

Mukesh Burnwal   15 July 2019

@Rohit Dalna Sir, It is understood that I'll keep my wife in another flat with me, away from college. I have already applied and told the college that I am surrendering my flat but administration asked me to vacate the flat first as I handed over but bone of contention is how anyone can forcefully kick out her relatives from my flat, they are waiting the very moment just after they'll file a police case against me through my wife. Regards

Mukesh Burnwal   15 July 2019

@Rohit Dalna Sir, It is understood that I'll keep my wife with me in another flat away from college. I have already applied and told the college that I am surrendering my flat but administration asked me to vacate the flat first as I handed over but bone of contention is how anyone can forcefully kick out her relatives from my flat, they are waiting the very moment just after they'll file a police case against me through my wife. Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register