Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KKUMAR   22 February 2018

To convert ncr 498 to fir

Dear All,

My Married Niece (Sneha - 24 Yrs) has been abducted from her parent residence for a forceful marriage purpose. After abducting her they sent a fake letter to local police station, and other concerned authorities by the name of my niece that she herself gone with the called accused. However her signature was not matched in that fake letter. On Day of the incident we rush to local police station & asked to lodge an FIR. They asked the age of victim & lodged in NCR report under 498. Since she is married the accused cannot do marriage unless the divorce is filed. Niether they are presenting girl in any court for statement. Police is not taking any action since they registered it as NCR report. The in-laws of girl are also worried. Our daughter is in big trouble & could be killed anytime by these criminals. What action we can take to recover girl becoz police is arresting no-one. Please suggest action to be taken

Kuldeep

Learning

3 Replies

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     22 February 2018

File writ of habeas corpus in the High Court against the in laws and police to trace and produce her in the court to clarify all doubts about her being missing. Police will come into action only after getting notice of the court.

anubhav Bhatt   22 February 2018

Dear client better if you contact us then I will elaborate properly about your case anyways you should move a Habeus Corpus writ petition before Hon'ble High Court.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 February 2018

Yu can benefit from above advices.

If workable and possible gather your elders, community leaders, well wishers, reputed persons and meet seniro police officials e.g; Commissioner, DGP and requst them in writing and in person..............and involve media.

The unwilling staff in PS may act... 

If this does not suit your aptitude, circumstaces look upto court to provide relief...........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register