To aceess a road to home.

Goodmorning sir,

There is a place where around 20 families are living in a village. Each family has 30 cents equal land and they are belonged to S.C. community, they got 30 cents land by the declaration policy of the government. They have been living in that place since 40years, and they dont have road fecility to their home. Though the land had been given to those people by the government, governt or panchayath has not done anything about road access to their home. People who live in that are facing problem in today life.. How can they get road fecilty to their home...Please get me a sollution.

you have 3 options the Panchayat and put pressure for sanction of roads.

2. All the 20 families join together and lay your own road without waiting for help from Govt institution.

if this is not possible contact local NGO for help


how they manage from last 40 years ?


1. This is not a legal problem as such since you have access to your houses where you are residing since last 40 years.


2. Your problem is tha no road has yet been laid by the Government/Panchayat for your benefit.


3. Submit a joint representation to the local DM to this efffect now.


4. Also submit a represesntation to your local MP with a request to construct the road from his MP LAD fund now. Since election is fast approaching, your road can be built now to get your votes.


My view is same of Mr. K K Gangily Advocate


you can also write to High Court of your state about your grievance.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu