Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alok Sangal (Prop)     30 September 2015

Title search by property number

Dear members,

How can the title search of a property can be carried out, of which the registration details are not available? Manual Inspection at SR office is a long and tedious procedure & a kind of long shot. Is there any other way through which the details of the property can be obtained.

Looking forward for suggestions from all the experts.

Thanks,

Alok

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     01 October 2015

If a citizen is having title deeds and registered documents, he can apply for survey and identification of the land.  There is a Surveyor in each Taluk level, and they charge prescribed fees, and there is a procedure for survey.  You have to file appliation to concerned surveyor.  Contact any Sub-Registrar (Registration) or Revenue office near to that proposed location, and they may help you in guiding about the procedure.

jayakumar.R (ADVOCATE & LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 October 2015

Apply encumbrance Certificates in concern Sub-Registrar Office and check the revenue deatils with revenue authority

Alok Sangal (Prop)     03 October 2015

Originally posted by : jayakumar.R
Apply encumbrance Certificates in concern Sub-Registrar Office and check the revenue deatils with revenue authority

As far as I know, for applying the encumbrance certificate we need to fill in some details which are mentioned in the deed & thus it would bring us back to square1. 

Pls. let me know if their is any other way to file for the certificate or to get the details from the authorities.

Thanks

vivaasvann (PM)     29 October 2015

Alok, to apply for encumbrance certificate, to my knowledge - you will need House Number of the pooperty. Some times the house numbers might have changed from the time the property was purchased to the H.Number today. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME SITUATION. I KNOW HOW PAINFUL IT IS .  my email is suryasun@yahoo.com. If you are in India, pls send me your contact number and i will help you. Atleast my experience will be helpful to you.

Surya

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register