LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Shetye (System Administrator )     07 March 2013

Title certificate of property

I bought a resale flat in Mumbai tt’s 12 years old building, and after registration completed we able to know that society don't have title of certificate, due to this bank was not issuing me home loan. i asked society for same but they don't have a document as such.  Is there any other way that we can apply for title of certificate in BMS office or any other sources to get the same document from any legal department.

Please respond ASAP.

Mahesh

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Kishor Hajare (Advocate)     07 March 2013

Mr.Mahesh,

It seems that, your society have not taken the conveyance of the plot of land from its original owner or builder, even, this is the foremost duty of the society.

Kindly let me know, whether your society is registered and formed in accordance with Maharashtra co-operative societies Act and if answer is affirmative, then you along with all the memebrs of the society should convey a General Body meeting and therein pass the resolution with reference to the conveyanc of the property and then approach to the builder or its original owner for conveyance and on there failure, go for deemed conveyance.

Regards

Kishor Hajare

9930647734/hajare.kishor@rediffmail.com

Mahesh Shetye (System Administrator )     07 March 2013

Thanks Mr.Hajare ,

yes my society was register under Maharashtra co-operative societies Act. and they already approach for deemed conveyances at local BMC office, according to them for getting all these administrative work will take time,  But for me due to this my Home Loan was head up. as bank was requesting for Title Certificate. is any other way that i can get  passed my loan through any notary document or any letter issued by society ??

Thanks ,

Mahesh Shetye.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register