LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

zeenat unissa   07 April 2016

Tips to remember schedules

Hello Everybody, hope that it works for others mostly for students, as it worked for me.

Remembering effeciently and effectively is a gift for an advocate, which can be attained by practice, experience, effort and many a times following some tips.

I followed this tip suggested to me by one of my friend and it worked, so wish to share with others so many others can benefit.

I worked in my STATE (first schedule) on a daily WAGE. Then I took OATH at RAJYASABHA after becoming MP and was allotted ADMINISTRATION in rural and TRIBAL AREAS. The POWERS allotted to me are  LANGUAGE, ORDER and action against DEFECATION. I formed 73RD PANCHAYAT and 74TH MUNICIPALITY in 1992 before I was reborn in 1993.

It covers 12 SCHEDULES, just take constitutiona and go through it for few times.

HOPE IT WORKS FOR OTHERS AND HELPFUL.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

You are talking of remebering schedule heading , one school girl met Chief minister of maharshtra and photo was published in press that she knows entire constitution of India , word by word bye heart.

All law graduates should feel ashamed about it ,that we can not do this but this small school student did it . 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register