Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAHUL RAHEJA (doctor)     08 January 2013

Timtara refund

hello sir

SUBJECT: Regarding REFUND of money from TIMTARA

I , Dr Rahul Raheja, placed an order at timtara.com on 4th of october, 2012 and it was assured to me that the product would be delivered within 3 weeks. However even after 6 weeks, the product was not delivered, whereupon i posted my complaint on their website as well as called their customer care 20 times, but to no yield. The customer care has been atrocious where not a single word has been kept. This has been extremely harassing to me because even after 20 phone calls and more than 2 and a 1/2 months elapsed they have neither sent the product nor refuded my money. I cancelled my order on 23rd november.they said they would refund the money within 7-10 days but it has been over 20 days and they still haven't refunded my money.i am frustrated with them and desperately want my money back

I paid via my SBI debit card (maestro).. Hope you can  could help me in getting my refund back.. I would be very thankful

ORDER DETAILS :

1.Transaction Id : 10147064

2.Order no. -: 10335032

3.Payment Mode-:  debit card SBI MAESTRO

4.Total Rs. -:  8152/-

5.Product -:  Micromax Funbook Pro Tablet Wi-Fi, 8 GB(Wi-Fi, 8 GB) 

6.Date of purchase -: 04th Oct 2012 05:30 pm

7.E-mail -: jammy_r2@yahoo.com

8.Contact No. -: 9743578269

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 January 2013

You may submit a notice which you can also send narrating all the phone calls made by you with date, phone numbers, name of company personnel, minutes of discussion, emails , web based complaints  cost of your representations{ including parking/typin/traveling/internet charges etc}   , addressed to MD/CEO of the company by redg. post with AD { followed by scanned copies of letter and receipt of redg. psot by email} and declare that you shall be constrained to seek legal advice and cost shall be recovered from company, and approach the institutions of police, print and electronic media, courts of law, registrar of company affairs, consumer portals, forums ,legal portals. citizens forums, NGO’s,Lok Adalat, DCDRF, State, dept of consumer Affairs etc at their cost and consequences if bank DD of Rs. …{ your payment + charges as suitable to you}  are not supplied thru redg. post only so as to reach you in next …say.. 7 days.

Thereafter you may issue a legal notice and approach a lawful authority.

Some of the consumer help organizations which have been doing good job are;

complaint@network18online.com

pehredar@moneycontrol.com

https://ashisha.com/consumer/

www.grahakseva.com/

VKR (NA)     17 April 2013

Timtara.com seems was a fraudulant organization, their director is in Police Custody... 

Economic Offences Wing of Crime Branch has arrested owner of Timtara.com, Arindam Bose for allegedly cheating more than 200 buyers on the online shopping site Timtara.com in March end. 

https://www.consumerlaw.in/timtara-com-owner-arrested-on-fraud-charges/

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register