Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

InderpalSingh (Accountancy)     23 September 2017

Threats from younger brother

#Domestic Violence, #Property Issue, #Emotional Abusive, #Physical Abusive

Family Details: 5 members in the family. Grand Father, Father, Mother, Younger Brother and Me.

My Life/Situation before Marriage:

I have been always an unwanted child for my parents what I felt and observed in 30 years of Age. Emotional Abusive situations by mother and Physical Abuse by younger brother were happening with me before marriage almost daily. Only younger brother used to get attention and affection. I was into depression for quite long time and managed to survive in the family somehow. I helped my parents whenever they required any financial support. Younger brother used to threatens, abuse me on every single thing in a day. Parents don’t interfere.

My Life/Situation after Marriage:

One day, After 3 months of Marriage, Due to some incident I had a heated argument with mother and younger brother slapped on my face. I was told to separate my kitchen then and there on my dedicated separate floor.

I couldn’t continue with my family as I thought if I build my kitchen and start living. Things will not get improved. My wife was pregnant that time so I finally I end up leaving home taking everything of mine out of the home and start living on rent.

After 6 months, I have been blessed with a baby girl in the month of august 2017. I went home taking sweets and apologized mother for my behaviour and offered sweets as I wanted to share my happiness. She approved my apology and asked me not to come here anymore and advised to live with your wife and daughter now.

I called her after 2 weeks to come at my place to meet her granddaughter and she said that she will be coming for sure next week. I was quite happy but same day late evening my brother called me and…

Abused me like anything, threatens me that he will kill my wife and daughter and me as well if I plan to come back to home.  He said that he has done all the arrangements for me legally i.e. legally disown from the property. Now you have don’t have right here. Don’t come ever.

Mother Rules and favours him however father is silent and doesn’t rule and follow them in their activities. Younger brother does nothing. Sits idle at home or else gym and body building.

Don’t I have any rights there in my parents’ home? I want peaceful possession back and want to go back to home.

Please show me the way.

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     24 September 2017

Already replied.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register