LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Salman   11 December 2015

Threatening to book a case of extortion

Respected sir,I'm a doctor(recently completed my medicine) and was going to a institute for coaching for higher competitive exams. Meanwhile in one of the institutes where i was going for coaching I was manhandled by the director of the coaching institute. I immediately approached the P.S and MLC was done. meanwhile the other management staff approached me and pleaded me and my parents not to go with the case as it will be damaging to their reputation.I took pity on them but my father went further with the case. Meanwhile the police told me to continue with my coaching in the said institute. They were actually preparing to trap me and my old parents. On the pretext of amicable settlement they handed me a cheque of 50000 rupees.I was naive of their plans and went ahead and deposited the cheque in my account. They simultaneously stopped the payment from their bank and went to police station to file a case of extortion against my parents and me(saying that I was threatening them to approach media and blackmailing them).Now they are telling to bring that cheque for compromise. I don't trust anyone now as the police are hand in glove with these white collar criminals.Please suggest me what do I do now.
P.S: The police claim that the person who manhandled me was taken to court and a petty case case was booked and he paid a fine. I still don't know how far is this true. 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register