Theft by a girl friend

A Mr Y,a boy , is an property dealer , on 11 nov ,he carriess a 2 lac Rs cash in the locker of his car. & he gone for a lunch with his girlfriend in a restaurant through a car. when they returning from the restaurant ,the boy stop the car in a market, & goes alone for shopping for 15 min. at that time the girl was alone in the car.& she theft the cash from the locker of the car. when the boy returns, he drop the girl at her home & he return  to his home. when he reached at home, he not found the 2 Lac Rs. He call the girl & her father , but they r not agree to talk, they also break the relation, what r the legal steps should be taken by boys? , & if she will made any false allegation against boy, then what r the protections available for boy?.


he should lodge FIR. Apprehension of false allegation should not prevent him from taking legal action.

Dear You must lodge FIR in any of the police station in between your journey at that particular time.

But he & the girl was alone in the car ,how it will be proved ,the girl takes the money? & if this matter will be published in the daily newspaper , Is the girl can claim defamation case against Boy?


When the boy left the car for some minor work, the girl was alone in the car, if the alleged money kept in the car before he left and finds it be missing on his return, the suspicions will naturally point finger to the girl, there is no defamatory act in this.


File an FIR.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu