Join Us at The Grand Masters 2016 to Untie the
Chakravyuhs of Risk & Compliance at your desk
GOVERNANCE, RISK & COMPLIANCE – SUCCESS SECRETS
The India Inc. has seen various eras of governance with different magnitude and complexes. With times changes the need of creating strategic balances between governance, risk and compliance aspects. There seems to be a never ending effort towards identifying risks right from a pre-emptive approach or a post analysis. On the other hand, there a complex compliance grids that need to simplify down in terms of relevant compliances across industry sectors and adhered to without failure. The panel focusses on various best practices that the industry would need to refer to in order to operate in an ethical compliance driven business environ.
- Balance between ethical business & compliance consciousness
- Sensitization of stakeholder group compliances w.r.t Companies Act
- USFCPA & UK Bribery Act – diminishing the importance of Indian laws?
- Global Tenders - Legal Risk Analysis
- Internal governance/compliance driven mechanism
- Sciences behind risks – identification, reportage, treatment
- Statutory compliances vis a vis industry best practices
- Importance of an efficient compliance advisory
- Promoting practice of legal audits
- Struggle through the corruption index for compliant scenarios
- Niche Compliance Mandates – ESOP related, regional compliances
The Grand Masters 2016 comes to you with a many more focused panel discussions in a back to back summit series in New Delhi, Bengaluru & Mumbai on 12th February, 19th February and 26th February respectively.
OTHER POWER PACKED PANEL DISCUSSIONS
- The 21st Century General Counsel – Way Forward
- The Regulatory Matrix – A Step Forward. A Step Backward.
- Intellectual Property Rights – Create. Protect. Monetize.
- The Arbitration Sagas – Too Good To Be True?
- Financial Distress and Debt Restructuring: Emerging Changes
- The Art of Contracting – Intention. Intuition. Contradiction.
For Speaking, Sponsorship & Delegate Participation Opportunities
Bhupinder Kaur | E: Bhupinder@WitnessLive.in | M: 9654155065
Neelima Maheshwari | E: Neelima.Maheshwari@WitnessLive.in | M: 8800841600