Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Baskaran Kanakasabai (entrepreneur)     29 July 2010

The Flaw in the Law-Part 35

The Flaw in the Law- part  35

Acknowledgement

Hereby I convey my sincere thanks to the Hon.President of India, and the President’s Secretariat, for having performed the necessary and the crucially expected functions of directing the relevant authorities to do all that is required to correct the flaw reported in this presentation to ensure justice to the people affected by the flaw and to ensure that no one is affected in future as well.

I convey my sincere thanks to the Government of Tamilnadu , the Hon. Chief Minister of TamilNadu and the Hon.Deputy Chief Minister of Tamilnadu, although I am not aware of as to how things exactly moved up, down or across the government hierarchy and caused the intended positive changes sought by me in respect of the issue show-cased in the presentation.

I  acknowledge receipt of the letter from the Law Department of the Tamilnadu Secretariat which confirms the receipt of the petition from the President’s Secretariat Office, New Delhi by them in respect of my presentation and their directing of the matter to the revenue department  for necessary action .

I convey my sincere thanks to the Law Department of the Tamilnadu Secretariat and the Joint Secretary to the Government in this regard.

End of Part  35

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register