LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     09 August 2017

The FOOLISH WOMAN in a magistrate court

This happened in the Magistrate Court ( as we call it, at Bangalore ).

Outside ACMM-3 ( in-charge court of ACMM-3 ), this event unfolded, much to the amusement of myself and a few others.

There was this strikingly beautiful young lady, dressed in a saree but with the tinge of corporate attire, straight from office.

She called her advocate over phone and he came near the court-hall.

It was a dramatic scene.

The moment she saw him, she started crying and sobbing heavily started complaining about her husband " He says he will not let me walk away freely,...etc etc etc "

This advocate, a young chap, had a smirky smile as if he was really satisfied and as if that was exactly what he wanted.

That foolish woman could not even make out milk from toddy and was fully immersed in grief and tears and complaining about her husband.

I watched both of them and so did a few there. But then, within a few seconds, many started moving on since such scenes are common in courts in India.

I thought to myself " What a pity that these women get married with the blessings and support of elders and family, but to resolve marital discord, which is extremely personal between husband and wife, they involve a third-party man, pitch him against her husband, pitch entire society and system against her husband and his family and cry on the shoulders of another man and one fine day, maintain deadly silence, since the loss to many people, especially her husband, in the deadly war that happens, triggered by her and her group, leaves no bloomed flower alive !!! "

Instead of crying on another man's shoulders, it is better these women remain spinsters since they lack maturity of mind to handle FAMILY and it's up and down.

The parents of women today, really need mentoring, tutoring and counselling to groom daughters properly or accept reality about maturity levels and permit daughter to remain unmarried instead of giving her ( an immature and dangerous time-bomb ) in marriage and then triggering a war and laying the seed for immorality by encouraging her to cry on the shoulders of some advocate who is first a man and then by profession, an advocate.

What a pity that Indian Men find themselves burdened with such in-laws who seem to have been frustrated at having given birth to a girl-child and cleverly concealed that hidden frustration by hiding behind society's girl-child sentiment and laws and work hard for 25 years to groom daughters purposely with a criminal intention and the result being semi-mature or immature women, who are, TRULY speaking; MIS-FITS ( Big Mis-Fits ) as wife, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law and mother.

NOW do not pounce with your harsh words. This is just one percent of women in India.

99 percent of Indian women lead family life, with it's up and down respecting privacy a lot, since they know the dangerous consequences if a woman decides

to cry upon the shoulders of society's men etc.

INDIAN MEN, first study your prospective father-in-law and brother-in-law and then your mother-in-law.

Let your parents stay for three days at their house prior to even the engagement ( betrothal ) and they will tell you whether that alliance will suit you and your family or not.

At this rate, these immature women will lay the seeds of immorality in society and first cry upon the shoulders of some man and one fine day fall into his trap and then fall deeper into dark pits of a dangerously immoral and corrupt society.

THIS ARTICLE IS AIMED ONLY AGAINST IMMATURE WOMEN AND THEIR DANGEROUS FAMILY OF BIRTH.

THIS ARTICLE SUPPORTS ONLY THOSE MEN WHO HAVE BEEN GENUINELY HUMAN AND NOT BEASTS.

Learning

10 Replies

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     09 August 2017

Hi! If you want to post an article, you can make your submission under the article section of LawyersClub and it may be posted after moderation. Though make sure to add a constructive legal insight. :)

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     09 August 2017

I am here from 2014 and am pretty clear of navigation here.

what moderation ? for what ? speaking the TRUTH ?? !!!

what CONSTRUCTIVE legal insight ? There can be many acts, sections and citations quoted. But in matters of LAW OF NATURE that demands COMMON SENSE in matters of FAMILY as the VAST MAJORITY of Indians possess and implement, a feminist has ABSOLUTELY no place since she just does NOT know what FAMILY is in it's overall image in terms of CULTURAL STATURE and ECONOMIC STATUS.

Thankyou.

(Guest)

you are here since 2014  , so what, does that MAKE YOU SUPERIOR in this FORUM?

you call some WOMAN a FOOLISH just because she went to a COURT or may be ADVOCATE? who are those SOCIETIES MEN that you keep referring to..ADVOCATE? ?

I agree with @Raveena on the constructive LEGAL SIGHT PART.  . Articles like this,especially against FEMINIST, definitley need to be moderated and reviewed before posting. This  is MY view and VERY MUCH OPEN FOR A DEBATE  and do NOT try to TEACH me about LAW OF NATURE just for because I may have not been here on ths FORUM for a long time but certainly from a family with generation of FEMALE lawyerse seen..

Who are those 65+ that gave LIKE to your posts and posts so FAR? ARE THEY FOOLS?

2 Like

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     10 August 2017

1) OK.... (2) READ FULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE POUNCING... (3) QUICKER THAN ANGER SHOULD EMERGE YOUR WISDOM... Thanks & All the best

Ramesh   10 August 2017

Good sir, Nice article iam realy agree with you. because i saw many clients of our form like this manour.........

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     21 August 2017

For members chastezing the poster for 'constructive legal insight', remember this, social insight is a natural ingredient of legal insight. And that was some social insight. I say this because I have myself come across ladies who ruin their lives by their immaturity, goaded on by their parents and siblings (and perpahs some 'others'). He has a point there.

Of course I've also seen enough alcoholics and degenerate men spoil their lives and those of their spouse. But the ladies looking for a shoulder to cry on, after having broken the shoulders of their own husband, they do exist as well, and denying it is just living in a denial. 

Such ladies may well have been raised as Daddy's Princess but if they were not raised to realize and make the transition from Daddy's Princess to  Man's Queen, then they were not taught anything, irrespective of how many University degrees they might have. And in the end, they manage to hurt everybody, themselves included.

Radha Krishna   21 August 2017

Originally posted by : Atul (public ID)
For members chastezing the poster for 'constructive legal insight', remember this, social insight is a natural ingredient of legal insight. And that was some social insight. I say this because I have myself come across ladies who ruin their lives by their immaturity, goaded on by their parents and siblings (and perpahs some 'others'). He has a point there.

Of course I've also seen enough alcoholics and degenerate men spoil their lives and those of their spouse. But the ladies looking for a shoulder to cry on, after having broken the shoulders of their own husband, they do exist as well, and denying it is just living in a denial. 

Such ladies may well have been raised as Daddy's Princess but if they were not raised to realize and make the transition from Daddy's Princess to  Man's Queen, then they were not taught anything, irrespective of how many University degrees they might have. And in the end, they manage to hurt everybody, themselves included.

And you are Mr I scratch your bum and you scratch my balls? cheeky

When you are done with scratching Higher balls, you can also scratch mine. laugh

Radha Krishna   21 August 2017

Originally posted by : NATARAJAN IYER
This happened in the Magistrate Court ( as we call it, at Bangalore ).

Outside ACMM-3 ( in-charge court of ACMM-3 ), this event unfolded, much to the amusement of myself and a few others.

There was this strikingly beautiful young lady, dressed in a saree but with the tinge of corporate attire, straight from office.

She called her advocate over phone and he came near the court-hall.

It was a dramatic scene.

The moment she saw him, she started crying and sobbing heavily started complaining about her husband " He says he will not let me walk away freely,...etc etc etc "

This advocate, a young chap, had a smirky smile as if he was really satisfied and as if that was exactly what he wanted.

That foolish woman could not even make out milk from toddy and was fully immersed in grief and tears and complaining about her husband.

I watched both of them and so did a few there. But then, within a few seconds, many started moving on since such scenes are common in courts in India.

I thought to myself " What a pity that these women get married with the blessings and support of elders and family, but to resolve marital discord, which is extremely personal between husband and wife, they involve a third-party man, pitch him against her husband, pitch entire society and system against her husband and his family and cry on the shoulders of another man and one fine day, maintain deadly silence, since the loss to many people, especially her husband, in the deadly war that happens, triggered by her and her group, leaves no bloomed flower alive !!! "

Instead of crying on another man's shoulders, it is better these women remain spinsters since they lack maturity of mind to handle FAMILY and it's up and down.

The parents of women today, really need mentoring, tutoring and counselling to groom daughters properly or accept reality about maturity levels and permit daughter to remain unmarried instead of giving her ( an immature and dangerous time-bomb ) in marriage and then triggering a war and laying the seed for immorality by encouraging her to cry on the shoulders of some advocate who is first a man and then by profession, an advocate.

What a pity that Indian Men find themselves burdened with such in-laws who seem to have been frustrated at having given birth to a girl-child and cleverly concealed that hidden frustration by hiding behind society's girl-child sentiment and laws and work hard for 25 years to groom daughters purposely with a criminal intention and the result being semi-mature or immature women, who are, TRULY speaking; MIS-FITS ( Big Mis-Fits ) as wife, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law and mother.

NOW do not pounce with your harsh words. This is just one percent of women in India.

99 percent of Indian women lead family life, with it's up and down respecting privacy a lot, since they know the dangerous consequences if a woman decides

to cry upon the shoulders of society's men etc.

INDIAN MEN, first study your prospective father-in-law and brother-in-law and then your mother-in-law.

Let your parents stay for three days at their house prior to even the engagement ( betrothal ) and they will tell you whether that alliance will suit you and your family or not.

At this rate, these immature women will lay the seeds of immorality in society and first cry upon the shoulders of some man and one fine day fall into his trap and then fall deeper into dark pits of a dangerously immoral and corrupt society.

THIS ARTICLE IS AIMED ONLY AGAINST IMMATURE WOMEN AND THEIR DANGEROUS FAMILY OF BIRTH.

THIS ARTICLE SUPPORTS ONLY THOSE MEN WHO HAVE BEEN GENUINELY HUMAN AND NOT BEASTS.

You should have given this tuition there only to her.

Why are you giving it here?

Something is tickling you.  You have Mr Higher for that, why scratch in public some others balls? laugh

NATARAJAN IYER (Proprietor)     20 September 2017

@ Radhakrishna...I never want to give advise to fools who would only pounce upon you for doing good.

Tickling you, balls,...etc the language you have used is crass standard and it is beneath my dignity to respond to such language.

No sane person would open the lid of the toilet seat and speak to it.

So, i desist from responding to such language.

(Guest)

Ladies & gentlemen. Members of the Bar and clients also. Please, let's have some discipline here.

This is a public forum where lawyers and prospective clients can freely interact with each other regarding legal issues. Let's not turn this website into a socializing battlefield by posting irrelevant articles or comments.

@Natarajan Iyer: Sir, it is highly improper on your part to post such desultory articles on this legal forum. If it happened before ACMM court, let byegones be byegones. Please post queries which are relevant to all of us,instead of harping on personal experiences that you may have witnessed. We are all advocates; including Ms. Raveena. So please maintain decorum whilst posting content on this forum.

Kind regards

Advocate Kaybee/

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register