LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 October 2016

Thanks count manipulation pointed by ms. usha kapoor

Thanks count manipulation pointed by Ms. Usha Kapoor.

Ms. Usha Kapoor has been sending unlimited number of PM's to me and posting at My Profile page.

Anyone can visit My Profile and read the messages pasted by Ms. Usha Kapoor.

I have time and again clarified to Ms Usha Kapoor that:

---I am neither Admin or owner of LCI , nor involved in admin functions of LCI and do not keep ledgers of Thanks Count.

---I know no one in LCI who does such job.

---I do not look into thanks count of anyone including me.

---That the systems on Thanks Count seems to be automated/electronic/digital without any human intervention.

---If there are any manipulations then it may be posted to Admin of LCI.

However Ms. Usha Kapoor has not neither stopped from posting messages by PM to me or from posting messages at My profile, on Thanks Count Manipulation.

May I ask all Members/Experts that such messages may not be bombarded at fellow companions.

May I also, ask all Members/Experts that, they may post if they have also been getting such PM's and messages at MY profile Page from Ms. Usha Kapoor.

May I also, ask all Members/Experts that, if anyone can help in manipulations pointed out by Ms. Usha Kapoor, may help. 

Learning

10 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     25 October 2016

laughwink

Sachin (N.A)     25 October 2016

But why she thinks you are admin ?mailwink

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 October 2016

Everyone knows that I am not admin.

Everyone knows that who is, and where is Admin and how to contact admin.

(Guest)
Mr Kumar, BTW who is Ms Usha Kapoor? Maybe its a case of mistaken identity. What value does thanks have on this forum is unknown to me. People come with various problems. And if I can help them I feel happy. Few click on thank button and its already showing 18. Now if count increases what will anyone get is unknown. You Mr Kumar have been quite helpful as I see to many ppl. Appreciate the good work.

(Guest)
Mr Kumar, BTW who is Ms Usha Kapoor? Maybe its a case of mistaken identity. What value does thanks have on this forum is unknown to me. People come with various problems. And if I can help them I feel happy. Few click on thank button and its already showing 18. Now if count increases what will anyone get is unknown. You Mr Kumar have been quite helpful as I see to many ppl. Appreciate the good work.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 October 2016

Like me and you Ms.Usha Kapor is a Member/Expert.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 October 2016

Thanks Mr. Gyan Prakash.

I try to do as much as possible within my limits of understanding and ability.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 October 2016

Mr. Gyan Prakash; Like you asked;'What value does thanks have on this forum is unknown to me.'

In materealistic terms; probably nothing.  

As already posted: I do not look into thanks count of anyone including me.

Such counts should not matter as far as contribution to the forum and quality of contribution is concerned.

I also post thanks and appreciation for other Experts/members in many threads.

The real delight is when a querist comes back and post that his/her query is resolved and relief is obtained.

Many Experts/Members must have experienced such moments.

At the times some Expert  exerts for the particular and complicated query, in question and not only the querist but fellow citizens shall get relief as a result of one resolved case.

Such recent moment is  at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Transmission-of-shares-without-probate-of-will--601546.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Transmission-of-shares-without-probate-of-will-139561.asp

The forum ;LCI: provided by its promoters; is for selfless service.

It has been seen for many years that No one asks to post thanks for him/her, at LCI. And it has remained like that.

If thanks are posted then these are posted by one's own internal feelings.

It has been at LCI that; One should not ask to post thanks.

Therefore it is strange, as noted by Experts also, in other thread that; One Member/Experts is asking to post thanks for him/her, and other Members/Experts are asking to post thanks for one particular Expert/Member.

The contribution of concerned Expert/Member remains visible in threads, even if NO thanks are posted.

This remains visible till the the thread is not removed by the promoters.

I do agree with all members that a word of thanks is the minimum one can do for others and maintain the decorum at the forum.

@ autohide4u,

I have already narrated in my 1st post.

There a few things in PM's sent to me, that are not in good taste and are unwarranted and I have not posted those in thread. I have posted my feelings by PM only to Ms Usha Kapoor.

I have responded to every single call of all experts/members.Even if someone does not respond to the call of a companion at LCI.

The matter pertaining to thanks count, could only be  addressed to Admin.

The matter pertaining to thanks count could only be  addressed by Admin.

The checks and controls of Thanks count and everything else is with admin and promoters of the LCI.

We have no intervention in that.

I have due respect for fellow experts and  Ms Usha Kapoor.

There is nothing else in my heart.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register