Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivendra (Sr HR Executive)     24 November 2010

Thanks

hello kirti sir and ajay sir,

got your suggestion over the matter............

with regards

shivendra

Learning

9 Replies

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     24 November 2010

thanks for what?it's not clear..

to say thanks,u started a new thread altogether.u cud have done so thru personal message also.

Shivendra (Sr HR Executive)     24 November 2010

hello roshni mam,

its great having a reply from a member with such an empressive score and that too for a post which is not meant for her, mam the experts i have named in the above thread and i had a coversation for which i could not express my thanks at that time, that is why i thanked them separately, is that wrong?

if so i m really very sorry, mam you can believe that i am new to this forum so do know less number of rules of the forum, by the time passing i shall be learning them,

if there is any such thing that starting a new thrad is wrongful, plz let me know being a forerunner................

with regards

shivendra

1 Like

hello sir

thanks for your prompt reply.usually this forum is for discussion purpose.still u clarify from some old member or from admin itself because i am also just few months old here.

once another such thread was deleted since it had no discussion in it.just some 2 line message.

so i commented.i also said u thank those 2 people personally because they may not come across this thread .so how will they know that  u thanked them?

have a gud day!!

layeeq Khan (Law Student)     24 November 2010

lol

(Guest)

Now i am very old here.:P

And i dont have enough strength to thank to other members.

so, I quit.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     24 November 2010

we should leave the habit of pinching always.

we should appreciate and accept others views, even when we are not in line with the view.

it is gentleman's behaviour.

1 Like

who pinched whom???

(Guest)

I want to say this ;

I got new friends in my profile saying You've got New Friends!

Tell me who ?

Its

Shivendra (Sr HR Executive) Add as Friend Reject Request

Now i add as a friend my dear learned friend .

Shivendra (Sr HR Executive)     25 November 2010

ya really, kushan sir is right, it is a fulfilling post for me, and at the same time the apprehension associated has got resolved,

i personally request to my new friends to approve me as a friend and dil pe mat lo yar.............

this conversation was unexpected, unpresedented and really unplanned but maza aa gaya and i here acknowledge that i have learnt something useful.......... i shall be using during writing next time,

with regards

shivendra

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register