LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brijendra singh   30 May 2019

Termination of services with 5 months backdated letter by mnc

one of MNC has terminated my services with 5 months backdated termination letter in order to dismiss me from the job after 12 years of services as Logistic Manager with ulterior motive and malafide intention. The actual reason of removing me from the employment was not to comply with customs rules and act in order to evade custom duties which I was pursuing despite all resistance of the management. I challenged backdated letter by writing them a letter stating that this is a criminal act and will pursue the same accordingly if not reinstated imm. After realizing their mistake that backdated letter is apparently appears to be illegal and unlawful they issued one more letter saying that your termination will be effective now from current date only and further offer notice pay of 3 months too. does it constitute criminality on part of MNC?

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 May 2019

What will be your further course of action after filing the criminal complaint against them for giving backdated order?  Focus on your reemployment and forget about those idiotic ways of unethical persons when it is certain that the MNC is not interested in your service anymore.

brijendra singh   30 May 2019

Thanks for your kind reply! However, with such termination letter no professionals is going to entertain.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register